Schedule a Test Ride
Please note the following requirments for test riding a motorcycle at European Motorcycles of Western Oregon.
- You must possess a current US driver license with motorcycle endorsement.
- You will be required to read and sign a liability waiver. This liability waiver ensures that you understand the responsibilities you agree to with respect to test ridifng one one of our motorcycles.
- We will collect a $1,000 security deposit before you take a test ride. This must be paid by credit card (no debit cards) or with cash. Upon completion of the test ride, the security deposit will be returned to you provided the vehicle returns with no damage. Riders also have the option to convert the security deposit to a down payment.
- You must bring your own riding gear. Riding gear consists of DOT approved helmet, DOT approved eye protection, gloves, footwear that covers the ankle, long pants preferably equipped with armor, and armored riding jacket.
- If a passenger will be joing you for the test ride, the passenger needs to also be wearing the required riding gear.
- Test rides are available from 9:00am until 2:00pm, Tuesday through Saturday.
- Please plan for roughly half an hour to complete the necessary paperwork, security deposit collection, and motorcycle orientation.
- To have the best possible experience, we request that you establish a specific appointment with the Sales Department by completing and submitting the form below. Please wait for a confirmation from the Sales Department versus showing up randomly and requesting a test ride.